Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Hallo,i am searching for a repair manual for a sundox 12v-230 500-1000w,power inverter ,anyone can help me?]model400014,, One transistor is explodedand not readable,,Who has the numbers of the transistors ,,the transistorprint number is Q4

Hallo,i am searching for a repair manual for a sundox 12v-230 500-1000w
power inverter ,anyone can help me?]model400014

One transistor is exploded and not readable

Who has the numbers of the transistors

the transistor print number is Q4
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

canyon wrote:

Hallo,i am searching for a repair manual for a sundox 12v-230 500-1000w
power inverter ,anyone can help me?]model400014

One transistor is exploded and not readable

Who has the numbers of the transistors

the transistor print number is Q4

Go away you keep asking the same damn question, over and over, in
multiple newsgroups.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell