Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default free relays - Relays.JPG

These are 1k ohm dc coils, seem to pull in about 8 volts. They're
probably OK for 12 or maybe 15 volt drive.

I have a box of roughly 150 units that we have no use for. If anybody
wants some or all, email me, jjlarkin guess highlandtechnology guess
com. Please arrange your shipping info such that I can just cut it out
and stick it on a box. Hate to throw them out.

John

Attached Thumbnails
free relays - Relays.JPG-relays-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"John Larkin" wrote in message
These are 1k ohm dc coils, seem to pull in about 8 volts. They're
probably OK for 12 or maybe 15 volt drive.

I have a box of roughly 150 units that we have no use for. If anybody
wants some or all, email me, jjlarkin guess highlandtechnology guess
com. Please arrange your shipping info such that I can just cut it out
and stick it on a box. Hate to throw them out.

John

I have a huge bin of all sorts of odd relays mostly 12/24v coil ac mains
power contacts
wich were samples / overunns for domestic controllers.
I never seem to throw anything out.

Colin =^.^=

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 11:44:46 GMT, "colin"
wrote:

"John Larkin" wrote in message
.. .
These are 1k ohm dc coils, seem to pull in about 8 volts. They're
probably OK for 12 or maybe 15 volt drive.

I have a box of roughly 150 units that we have no use for. If anybody
wants some or all, email me, jjlarkin guess highlandtechnology guess
com. Please arrange your shipping info such that I can just cut it out
and stick it on a box. Hate to throw them out.

John

I have a huge bin of all sorts of odd relays mostly 12/24v coil ac mains
power contacts
wich were samples / overunns for domestic controllers.
I never seem to throw anything out.

Colin =^.^=

Someday I want to own a barn. Meanwhile, I have to clean things out
once in a while, or else stop collecting!

Oh, does anybody need a broken (partly working) Keithley 2001 DVM?

San Francisco has a tax on any equipment on the premises, working or
not, 1% of original purchase price each year, every year *forever*
with no depreciation. So we get rid of stuff.

As they say, California is a fine-tuned job killing machine.

John

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 08:37:31 -0700, John Larkin
wrote:

.... deletia

San Francisco has a tax on any equipment on the premises, working or
not, 1% of original purchase price each year, every year *forever*
with no depreciation. So we get rid of stuff.

As they say, California is a fine-tuned job killing machine.

John

And yet, there are tens of thousands of low-wage jobs created every
year, necessitating a constant flow of fresh (undocumented) immigrant
labor.

funny

=Meepus=