Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Default Only in America - Memorial Day photos! 766 KB

Here are some photos from yesterday's Memorial Day ceremony at our local
Veteran's Park. These are raw photos. Some are crooked, because the
spots I had to set the tripod weren't level. Some are off center,
because I couldn't stand where I needed to, but this is the first real
use of the new Fuji camera. I was sick from the heat and humidty, so I
couldn't stay to shoot more photos.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0029a.JPG
Views:	449
Size:	73.7 KB
ID:	1423  Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0030a.JPG
Views:	53
Size:	84.9 KB
ID:	1424  Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0031a.JPG
Views:	53
Size:	104.9 KB
ID:	1425  Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0032a.JPG
Views:	55
Size:	78.8 KB
ID:	1426  Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0033a.JPG
Views:	61
Size:	100.2 KB
ID:	1427

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0034a.JPG
Views:	54
Size:	108.7 KB
ID:	1428  Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0036a.JPG
Views:	50
Size:	93.9 KB
ID:	1429  Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0038a.JPG
Views:	59
Size:	77.0 KB
ID:	1430

Nancy Loves George: The Elites-Driven 'White Trashing of America' to Degrade, Demoralize & Replace White America fred Home Repair 0 November 5th 06 01:54 PM
Memorial Day [email protected] Home Repair 57 May 30th 06 09:19 PM
Memorial Day JerryL Home Repair 4 May 30th 06 03:58 AM
OT thank you veterans (late for Memorial Day) Glen Woodworking 12 June 14th 05 02:10 AM