Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Fully Differential (from S.E.D) - FullyDifferential.pdf

From: "tiger66"
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Subject: fully differential opamp implementation
Date: 10 Mar 2007 07:59:40 -0800

See attachment.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Attached Files
File Type: pdf FullyDifferential.pdf (3.5 KB, 46 views)
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Mon, 12 Mar 2007 14:39:06 -0700, Jim Thompson

From: "tiger66"
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: 10 Mar 2007 07:59:40 -0800

See attachment.

...Jim Thompson

If the vcvs inputs were in antiparallel, and not grounded, it would
have common-mode rejection. That's just two independent, grounded
amplifiers.

John

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

From: "tiger66"
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: 10 Mar 2007 07:59:40 -0800

See attachment.

...Jim Thompson

If the vcvs inputs were in antiparallel, and not grounded, it would
have common-mode rejection. That's just two independent, grounded
amplifiers.

John

Not the point. I was just jerry-rigging some Spice stuff to get it to
work for the OP.... with his idealistic FLOATING source.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

From: "tiger66"
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: 10 Mar 2007 07:59:40 -0800

See attachment.

...Jim Thompson

If the vcvs inputs were in antiparallel, and not grounded, it would
have common-mode rejection. That's just two independent, grounded
amplifiers.

John

Not the point. I was just jerry-rigging some Spice stuff to get it to
work for the OP.... with his idealistic FLOATING source.

...Jim Thompson

Will that even Spice with a floating source? With no DC path to
ground? The real-life equivalent is not knowing what the hell the cm
voltage is.

John

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

From: "tiger66"
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: 10 Mar 2007 07:59:40 -0800

See attachment.

...Jim Thompson

If the vcvs inputs were in antiparallel, and not grounded, it would
have common-mode rejection. That's just two independent, grounded
amplifiers.

John

Not the point. I was just jerry-rigging some Spice stuff to get it to
work for the OP.... with his idealistic FLOATING source.

...Jim Thompson

Will that even Spice with a floating source? With no DC path to
ground? The real-life equivalent is not knowing what the hell the cm
voltage is.

John

In the direct E-mail notes to the OP I made a number of suggestions
regarding using Rfudge ;-) to put in some DC paths to ground.

Spending more time thinking about it, the VCVC inputs should simply be
paralleled, and other circuit elements applied for DC paths. The
output tap simply establishes output common-mode.

...Jim Thompson

From: "tiger66"
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: 10 Mar 2007 07:59:40 -0800

[...]

With an added VCVS to avoid reflecting the output current to the CM
input :-)

--
Thanks,
Fred.