Goedjn

Default preserving wet carpet

Well Stanley Steemer quoted $834 for removal of wet padding (as it was
soaked through), dry the current carpet and put back in. We would
still need to find someone to install the new padding (or do it
ourselves). For that price, I think it's just motivated us to recarpet
the finished basement (750 sqft). There's been some stuborn stains and
wear anyhow.... So... for berber, what can I expect to pay
(installed). Are there things to look out for? Best place to buy (New
England). Thanks!!

You're supposed to *learn* from experience. Replace the carpet with
something you can take out and put back by yourself.