Rafal

Default Cable gland for armoured cable

Hi,

Just find out that my new electric installation is not up to scratch.
The are few things but one of the main ones is the lack of
cable gland as the armoured cable enters the plastic CU casing.
I am going to call the "electrician" back but it may take some time before
he "kindly" arrives and it is very urgent.
The cable is very stiff and the short available length make moving it
out of the present position almost impossible.
Are there any cable glands available which contain of two parts, one placed
behind the cable other at the front and screwed together?
TIA

Rafal