Default Gatling gun

On 17 Oct 2005 14:52:21 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 22:32:45 -0400, Rusty wrote:
I have the RG-G plans and they are all pretty good, I've run into a bit of a
snag though. Mine was put into storage and unfortunately it leaked Some
moisture got into the shed, and now my plans are bleeding. Would anyone know
how or where I can replace these plans? I've had mine for about 10 years or
so.

Contact the guy, I've talked to him in the past and he seems reasonable.
Might offer you an upgrade to the current plans for a discount given
that you've bought the plans from him already. Let me know how that
works out, actually...

According to posts in their forum, he does indeed sell upgraded plans
for $30.00 to past blueprint purchasers. I've never dealt with him,
but for a one man operation, his attention to customer satisfaction is
extremely impressive.

Snarl