Eric R Snow

Default Optical center punch

On Sun, 16 Oct 2005 16:24:33 -0700, "Roger Shoaf"
wrote:

"Bushy Pete" wrote in message
Magnetic base, what a great idea.

Now I know how to make mine based on an earlier posters home build
instructions http://www.nucleus.com/~harlan/punch.html and instead of a
steel base, I'll use an old speaker magnet!

Anyone else is allowed to copy my idea for home use..... for commercial

use
a few beers would go down well!

If you had a full time magnet this might be annoying to place dead on
target. Perhaps you could make a design that worked like an indicator base
where you could align it, then press the button to engage the magnet.

Just making it heavy with a non-skid surface, rubber or cork for
instance, will work fine.
ERS