Mike Martin

Default Town cleanup day gloat WAS Yard Sale Gloat

I picked up a Clark 4.5 inch angle grinder with a nearly severed power
cord... a little repair and it works perfectly.
I also picked up a treadmill on the off chance the motor was good. Got
myself a 1725 rpm (I forget the hp rating) motor and a couple nice
rollers with good bearings. (also a little gas high pressure cylinder
that was for adjusting the incline, press down on the lever and it
expands, press again and push together to compress it... but it's a bitch
to compress).

This fall wasn't a great harvest through, last year I got two working
lawn mowers,a nice bookcase, some scrap wood (big solid pieces) and some
scrap aluminum.

Mike