Dave Plowman (News)

Default "Traditional Style" Bulkhead lights.

In article ,
Shawn Sanders wrote:
I am looking for a source of the traditional type bulkhead light
fittings - I'm sure you know the type. Cast iron (or aluminium) base in
an oval shape, with knockouts for conduiting directly in. Thick glass
dome, also in an oval shape, on top, covering a standard GLS type lamp.
Sometimes seen with a wire guard over the glass for added protection.

www.tlc-direct.co.uk

Look for bulkheads. They have a couple of pages worth in the cat.

--
*Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.