Susan

Default flooded basement

some of us here in the northeast have been having water problems. we've
lived in this house 15 yrs with a dry basement which is now flooded. it
seems like water is coming in 3 different points but we are not sure how. it
began fri 10/14 after a week of heavy rain and has continued, weather's been
dry since fri late night but water is still coming in at this point (sun
nite 10/16). we've got 3 pumps running and my husband shopvac-ed for hours
and got it pretty dry only to have it fill up again. now we know the water
table is high but it just seems odd. our plumber and landscaper have both
been here and suggest sump pump. we're fine w this but we think it may need
2-3 for all the areas. so any suggestions are helpful
thanks
Susan--