B.B.

Default As suggested by this group...

In a question about air tool oil Tri-Flow was suggested. Works
great! In fact a weak and leaky ratchet suddenly started sealing
better. Not perfect, but a vast improvement.
Also, someone--Robin, I think--suggested the LED conversion for the
Minimag. It kicks ass, even on half-dead rechargeable batteries. I
splurged and got a two-LED conversion "bulb" for my three-D-cell Mag
afterward. Also a vast improvement and equally happy with mostl- dead
batteries.
Much appreciated.

movies.crooksandliars.com/Countdown-Timeline-Katrina.mov