Dave Plowman (News)

Default diy trolley for heavy amp!

In article 0,
mike ring wrote:
There was a very good construction material we useter use, it was square
section tube with corner, angle bits etc.

WE made bespoke monitor, tape m/c trolleys with it, but I'm buggered if
I can remember the name.

Perhaps someone can (cue Plowman..)

Thames used welded square tube - but then they had pretty decent workshops.

Oh, I got it - speedframe

Yup - I made some stands for Spendor BC1s using the satin chrome version
of this.

I'd say it's a bit expensive for a transporting trolley - it's really as
it is to look good. Ordinary Dexion would be good enough - and stronger.
The Speedframe might seperate at the joints as it's only a tight push fit.

--
*If a mute swears, does his mother wash his hands with soap?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.