Rod

Default Trying to compare two programmable thermostats

Thanks, Todd.

Rod

"Todd H." wrote in message ...
"Rod" writes:
Does anyone on this newsgroup familiarity enough with both the Honeywell
CT3400 thermostat and the Ritetemp 8022c thermostat, to tell me how these
two items compare with each other?

What's cheaper? What's the warranty? Has anyone even heard of Ritetemp?

Technically, there isn't much new under the sun in programmable
thermostats. They set a schedule and keep your temperature there.
Simple electronics, nothing earth shattering.

I'd probably pay a little bit of a premium to get the Honeywell name
because I haven't so much as heard of Ritemp, but not much. And I
wouldn't be willing to spend to much on such a simple bit of
electronics as a programmable thermostat.

--
Todd H.
http://www.toddh.net/