Dan_Musicant

Default New roof - what to install for antenna mast?

On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 14:28:15 -0500, "DanG" wrote:

:Are you planning on fastening the heavy pipe down through the roof
:and tie it in strong enough to be a rigid pole holder or were you
lanning to use guy wires on the antenna?
:
:Try to avoid using guy wires if you can which will necessitate
:holes in a new roof or setting pitch pans.

Yes, rigid pipe that won't twist. I figure one of two things. Either a
pipe I can attach the antenna to directly or the antenna's current 8'
mast.

Dan