Rich Grise

Default Switching 52 channels with one switch

On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 16:10:44 -0700, Coyoteboy wrote:

I think a 52 pole rotary switch could be a little unwieldy indeed
but i'll check them out too. I cant just unplug and replug as the ECU
pinouts are very different. I'm currently trying to find some male and
female ends to match the ecu ports but i think they are specific to the
ECU and so i might have to resort to getting a third ECU and rippign it
apart for the connectors lol.

Get yet another third type of connectors. If I understand you correctly,
you already have one of each harness connector to plug into each of its
respective ECUs, right?

So find any old 52-pin connector, and buy one female and two males,
and map the pins however you want to. I think you can even get male
IDC's, if that's applicable at all.

Good Luck!
Rich