Mike Pio

Default New DIY show

wrote in message
oups.com...
Caught a new show on DIY - "Freeform Woodworking". Hosted by a
young gal and boy does she have the the TOOLS! A huge disk
sander, a Delta TS, Jet 16" bandsaw (could be 18"), drill
press, Festo circ saw, sander, guides, a metal cutting
bandsaw - also Jet - and a sandblaster!

She was making a CD holder. I thought I'd be interested in
it, but she started to use stuff I'd never own and to
be honest, I didn't like the finished results.

Anyone catch it? What do you think?

Here's a link:

http://diynet.com/diy/shows_dfff/0,2..._23296,00.html

MJ Wallace

I happened to catch that episode last night as well. I agree, she has some
nice tools, but I wasn't nuts about how she assembled that particular
project. How about you?

I do like the contemporary flair she seems to have (which is a refreshing
change from some of the other legacy shows out there). I'll be giving this
show a chance...

-m