grodenhiATgmailDOTcom

Default preserving wet carpet

Thanks for all the suggestions. We are currently waiting for Stanley
Steemer to show up. Apparantly they have a water extraction
process/package for situations like this. They estimated about
$150-200 to do the basement carpeting (provided nothing has to be
removed/replaced. Their website claims something like 95% of water is
removed (or something like that). We are still running the
dehudifier.... wish I had a bunch. After running it for an hour an
area around 1 foot around the dehumidifier is bone. Well hopefully
Stanley Steemer can do as advertised!! Keep you posted (as I'm sure
everyone is dying to know how it turns out).