John Rumm

Default Loft conversion of a bungalow

Mike Mitchell wrote:

On the other hand, some buyers (e.g. me!) will not consider a
"bungalow" that is trying to be a house. When I look for a property
with loft space, that's what I want. A bungalow or a house. If it's a
house I want with enough rooms to fulfil my needs, I won't be looking
at bungalows with no loft space!

Yup I quite understand. I am no fan of "chalet style" properties either.
When buying our house we were offered lots - none of which appealed.
With twenty twenty hindsight I am glad I went for a "proper" two storey
house, since it gave the option of expanding upward now ;-)

--
Cheers,

John.