Robertm

Default Any lawn mower experts?

Briggs or Tecumseh engine?

Bob

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi everybody -

Since it FINALLY stopped raining here in the Northeastern U.S., I
decided that today would be a good day to cut the lawn one last time
before the winter. Everything was proceeding normally until I decided
to mow a particularly high patch of grass behind which, unbeknownst to
me, lurked a large piece of black fabric mulch. The mulch got caught in
the blade, and the mower stopped running.

I've dislodged the fabric from the blade, and the blade spins fine on
its own, but now the mower won't start. The cord pulls fine, but
nothing else happens. Suggestions? It's a 3 year old Craftsman 6.5 HP
21" mulching mower, if that makes a difference.

Thanks in advance! - Ali