backyard farmer

Default side by side refridgerator freezer problem

I have been researching a bit more. Glad there are a lot of resources
out there willing to assist. I am wondering now if it could be the
defrost timer. I will be checking the back side of the freezer, I
haven't pulled off any of the back panels to check the evaporator.
I'lll also take a look at the coils. I will also try something
described in one answer to a similar problem.....feel the compressor
outlet line....see if it is hot. I am not quite ready to call in for
the professionals yet.
By the way, the refridgerator is a Kenmore 25', made by Amana.
Thanks
Backyard Farmer