Duane Bozarth

Default Steel door question

john246 wrote:

We have a Stanley steel entrance door (with 9 small panes),,this door is
about 18 yrs old & in very good condition except for the vinyl grid that
surrounds the window,,it has cracked this yr & I would like to replace it
or the door...I don't need a new frame,,just the door ..is there anyway to
buy just the vinyl grid or can any door be bought to fit in as a
replacement..I would like to do this ASAP..Thanks

Most places of decent size have one or more metal door/window
manufacturers who will deal w/ retail sales. You might try that route
to see if you can get replacement seals that will work.

It is possible to get a door alone, but should be possible to repair
existing--as someone else noted Stanley no longer is in the door/window
business.