Upscale

Default Floating Hardwood floor (Tips?)

"LRod" wrote in message

Uh, the ends of the boards in engineered flooring have the same joints
as the long edges. There is absolutely no reason to have end cuts
anywhere but at the edges, at a doorway, or around a register. In all
cases, the end cuts, splintered or otherwise, will be covered by
something--trim, transition strip, register.

Ok my mistake, obviously my knowledge of engineered flooring is limited. I'd
have to agree then that quarter round or baseboard of some type would be
amply sufficient to cover any minor tearout.