Peter Ashby

Default Router Table purchase

In article ,
Andy Dingley wrote:

On 19 Aug 2003 21:59:19 GMT, (Restoredclassic)
wrote:

I`ve got the chance to purchase brand new Router Table ( by Nu-Tool) for £25.

Sounds expensive. You can still build your own for less. I've still
to see a commercial table for less than silly money that's anything
like big enough (Trend especially)

My Trend mark II is big enough for me, at least with the extension wings
on front and back it is. I wouldn't be able to move past it if it were
any bigger. If I want to rout something too big for the table the jigs
come out and I do it hand held.

Peter

--
Peter Ashby
To assume that I speak for the University of Dundee is to be deluded.