Grimly Curmudgeon

Default Time capsule -- anyone ever done one?

drugs began to take hold. I remember raden saying
something like:

Have you forgotten that the primary medium for sound reproduction for
more than 70 years was vinyl, yet how many people still have a
turntable, or that Dixons no longer sell video recorders which were the
almost exclusive means of recording video images for about 30 years or
that Kodak are bowing out of traditional film for cameras ?

Do you understand that the rate of change is speeding up and that, as a
mechanical, and thus inherently unreliable, means of data storage, the
CD format will go the same way.

Most non-pressed CDs will be unreadable of their own accord in a few
years time anyway. The OP is proposing to put home-burnt video CDs in
the box; I've been ****ed off recently with the loss of some quite
useful data on burnt CD, after a mere 2 years.
--

Dave