evodawg

Default MULTIPOST-- Crown molding cut, 70* Cut how?

Duane Bozarth wrote:

Don't multipost--answered elsewhere

Your answer did not fit my application and would have been totally
impossible for me to achieve. I found the answer to my question not on any
newsgroup or google. I figured since I do visit both groups and have given
my answers to questions on both and your answer and others who didn't have
a clue would not work that it would not be a problem asking others.

I did read the faq on crossposting and multiposting and still don't
completely understand what the problem is. If I can't get the answer to a
question on one group then I'll go to another. I may not have the time to
sit and wait for the right person to come around and share his knowledge.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Rich

--
"you can lead them to LINUX