Default Want a photo of your craft items on my website?

Hello. I have a website called China Boycott Union. I started it 5
years ago to highlight the brutal (and ongoing) occupation of Tibet by
China. Of course it's only a token protest, but every little helps.

Anyway, I thought I would like to feature some non-Chinese products for
sale over the net, including craft products. Therefore, if you have
any craft products you would like me to put on the homepage
(http://www.buyhard.fsnet.co.uk/), please email a photo to
, along with details about delivery and payment (or
the address of your website, if you have one). I can also put a link
and a brief description of your products on the 'non-Chinese products'
page.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Buyhard Bob.