Christopher Tidy

Default Crimping large cable lugs without a crimper

Ignoramus3498 wrote:
Let's be mindful of one thing. There is a concept called "fundamental
attribution error". It is a mistake of attributing observed behavior
to some inner qualities of an individual, rather than mere
circumstances. These Chinese people may be acting the way they act,
because of simple economic incentives around them.

There's a lot to this. I believe that until recently the Chinese
government encouraged companies to make pirate copies of books, videos
DVDs etc. Actually they might still, but I'd heard it was changing.

Chris