Steve W.

Default Online Sources for Powder (coatings)

Sherwin Williams Industrial stores can get you their powders in 50 pound
boxes. Morton Powders will sell to non industrial coaters. Ferro will
sell to non industrials BUT your limited to 200 pound drums. Many
places will also sell you "Sample batches" of powder for you to base a
larger order for. Ferro, and Morton use 10 pound samples of common
colors and 5 pound cans of the high end colors.

What do you have as a booth and oven?
What brand of gun?

--
Steve Williams

"John P." wrote in message
Once again, I must come to the well of collective knowledge. :-)

I would appreciate referrals to sites that offer powder, for powder
coating. I just bought a gun and intend to do a little coating soon,
but I don't know of any suppliers to purchase the powder from.

Alternatively, if anyone knows of suppliers in the DFW area it would
be MUCH appreciated.

Thanks again, in advance,

John P.