Doctor Drivel

Default worlds cheapest condensing boiler ?

"Lobster" wrote in message
s--p--o--n--i--x wrote:

B&Q are generally the cheapest as they have huge purchasing power (Far
more than a plumbers merchant). It's all down to economies of scale.

How many do B&Q actually sell though? I can't imagine many ordinary
punters buy boilers there (not after the grief I've been through
recently trying to find a CORGI who will fit a boiler procured by the
customer, as opposed to supplying and fitting...) and/or do CORGIs
themselves really go shopping for boilers at B&Q rather than their local
plumbers merchant?

They do, at the B&Q Warehouses. You can buy all the components of a heating
system from B&Q.