SteveB

Default I need some ideas on using old 2-liter bottles.

"Doug Warner" wrote in message
"SteveB" wrote:

And with a SMALL piece of dry ice and a little bit of water, they make a
great noisemaker.

Steve

oops, I posted the same. Done it once, very loud, Unfortunatey,
someone else did it in today's police state, and:

'Two Georgia Tech freshman dormitories were evacuated Monday when a
plastic water bottle found in a courtyard exploded with a loud bang in
a campus custodian's hands.

The Atlanta police bomb disposal squad detonated two other suspicious
bottles found in the area, said police spokeswoman Sylvia Abernathy."

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/met...0techdorm.html

Didn't use enough dry ice, or the bottle was a strong one..

--
Email reply: please remove one letter from each side of "@"
Spammers are Scammers. Exterminate them.

When I was a kid, we used to get the bottle capper out. We did it, but with
glass bottles. Some would break on impact. Some would pop the caps. Some
would break after sitting in the field a while. Then we would go out and
break the last ones with rocks.

How did we ever live to be so old? God watches over drunks and idiots.

Steve