Doug Warner

Default I need some ideas on using old 2-liter bottles.

"SteveB" wrote:

And with a SMALL piece of dry ice and a little bit of water, they make a
great noisemaker.

Steve

oops, I posted the same. Done it once, very loud, Unfortunatey,
someone else did it in today's police state, and:

'Two Georgia Tech freshman dormitories were evacuated Monday when a
plastic water bottle found in a courtyard exploded with a loud bang in
a campus custodian's hands.

The Atlanta police bomb disposal squad detonated two other suspicious
bottles found in the area, said police spokeswoman Sylvia Abernathy."

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/met...0techdorm.html

Didn't use enough dry ice, or the bottle was a strong one..

--
Email reply: please remove one letter from each side of "@"
Spammers are Scammers. Exterminate them.