frank1492

Default How do you Stop a Scam: Edenpure Portable Heater

http://www.biotechresearch.com/catal...products_id=72
but the newspaper ad has a lot of other stuff in it. Believe me the
guys that wrote this ad wouldn't know that distinction from Adam.

On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 19:41:15 GMT, "PipeDown"
wrote:

Maybe they are mincing words between "Relative Humidity" and "Absolute
Humidity". Only RH changes with temp, abs humidity is constant with the
volume of water in a volume of air while RH measures water content relative
to the saturation point which changes with temp. Since only RH effects
comfort levels, it would be underhanded to make claims based on the other.

I've not seen the ad. Is there a web link?

"frank1492" wrote in message
.. .
Sorry I misstated...they claim it DOESN'T reduce humidity...
Yep, the ads have been around forever, but this is unusually
flagrant, I thought, given the price.

On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 10:23:05 -0500, (m Ransley)
wrote:

So whats new those adds have been around forever.

Heating equipment does not lower humidity, raising air temperature does.