Default Deliberately not venting a radiator?

HeatMan wrote:
I kinda get your point, but I'm looking deeper. If your system is set up
correctly, there should never be any air in your system.

Yes, but if I remove some water from the system, than I will get air
into the radiators.....

wrote in message
oups.com...
Sorry for the confusion, I meant: NOT TO BLEED the hot water radiator
in order to keep an air bubble in the radiator. This should prevent the
water from circulating properly in the radiator. But does this mean
that all the radiators that follow in that zone will also not heat up
properly?

Quite possibly.

In this case it has the same effect as if I simply would close the
shutoff valve?