frank1492

Default How do you Stop a Scam: Edenpure Portable Heater

It's the price they are charging that is the point. All the hype
creates the idea that this product, for $300-$500, will do something
more than my $10 Pelonis (with rebate) will do.

On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 19:12:43 GMT, "Gideon" wrote:

Frank,

I'm guessing that they are basing their claims on the unstated
assumptions that the homeowner may already be heating with
an electric resistance furnace plus the homeowner intends to
use the portable heater for zoned heating. Turn two-thirds of
your house into an unheated icebox this winter via any method
and you will save substantially on your heating bill.

Sadly, there is very little policing of misleading advertising at
the state level and the federal level.

Gideon