StealthUK

Default Lidl tools

Andy Hall wrote in message . ..

That is true, but DIY does not automatically equate to cheapness,
inaccuracy and poor quality either in terms of tools and materials
used or the result.

Yes, and I've not said anything to the contrary. I use a standard
level frequently and have one Rabone (for 14 years) and one Stabila -
both take a lot of abuse and have served me well.
I bought a Wickes £30 laser level tripod kit last year. I've used it
twice and it was accurate and did what I asked of it. If I had a need
for a laser level as often as I use my standard levels then I
certainly would have bought a Stabila because in my experience the
quality brand products will take far more abuse and normally be a
better bet in the long run. In this case the cheaper product served my
needs.