Default Some Thought On Intelligent Design - WAS: OT Is George BushDrinking?

Steve Peterson wrote:
"Fletis Humplebacker" ! wrote in message

Fletis Humplebacker wrote:

Fletis Humplebacker wrote:
wrote:

There are infinitely many ways to invoke God.

A statement to the effect that "This step in evolution can be
explained as the result of intervention by a pre-existing
intelligence.", would be one way to invoke God in the
context of biology.

I repeat, what is the next statement?

BTFOOM, I wouldn't make the statement in the first place.

I was just providing Mr Humplebacker with the example he
requested. As you will recall, he didn't like it either.
That makes three of us.

--

FF