Ron Magen

Default Keeping my tools rust free

"Tattooed and Dusty" wrote in message
ups.com...
As the OP it's kinda funny to me the course this thread has taken. If
at all possible I would like to find a solution that's really simple,
and doesn't involve ongoing energy expendetures. I suppose that's not
possible. I guess I should have really phrased the question something
more like, does anyone know of a better desiccant than Drierite? Or
something like that. I am looking for simple and largely effective, not
a solution to keep my tools pristine for a decade of neglect. I use
them daily, just want a way to slow down the effects of humidity.

Ahh, sorry if I am babbling. Thanks for the comments either way, I
guess I should just order some Drierite and let you guys know how it
works.

Andrew