George

Default Anyone know of good uses for old 2-liter bottles?

wrote in message
oups.com...
I throw them into my trash can when I am done - they make nice filler
to make sure I am getting my money's worth from my trash collectors.
Sorry, I could just not resist. :-)

Ocassionally, in the summer, I will wash them out, fill them with water
and freeze them. When it is frozen, I give it to my dog and he lays on
it under a shade tree to keep cool. He really seems to like it.

My "grandpuppies" as my daughter calls them, love the noise and the speed of
an empty bottle over the floor. When they've finally bitten and perforated
it, it goes back to the shredder at the store for a 10 cent refund.