Tattooed and Dusty

Default Keeping my tools rust free

As the OP it's kinda funny to me the course this thread has taken. If
at all possible I would like to find a solution that's really simple,
and doesn't involve ongoing energy expendetures. I suppose that's not
possible. I guess I should have really phrased the question something
more like, does anyone know of a better desiccant than Drierite? Or
something like that. I am looking for simple and largely effective, not
a solution to keep my tools pristine for a decade of neglect. I use
them daily, just want a way to slow down the effects of humidity.

Ahh, sorry if I am babbling. Thanks for the comments either way, I
guess I should just order some Drierite and let you guys know how it
works.

Andrew