Default Repaint Concrete Porch

Fist of all, I don't think I would have ever painted the concrete porch
- I would have left it alone.

Nevertheless, the provious owner(s) of my house painted the porch brick
red. Then they repainted it beige.

Now, It has started to get bare spots and crack and chip. I pressure
washed off as mch of both layers of paint as is possible, but sopme
spots just wouldn't come off. I tried sanding, and still, some spots
aren't coming off. I tried using a chemical peeler/stripper, and I
honestly don't have the time to do the whole porch.

Are there any good options for painting over the spotty paint and strip
jobs that would yield a decent looking result?