Art

Default Fisher & Paykel: Washing Machine...

I just bought one of their double drawer dishwashers. The installer dinged
it. I complained to Lowes and a repair guy had a replacement part installed
in a few days. This is in the Raleigh, NC area. At least on the
dishwashers the parts distribution system seems pretty good.

"Appliance Repair Aid" wrote in message
ups.com...

waves2ya wrote:
Greetings appliance guru's...

Seldom have I researched a prospective purchase and come up with such
conflicting reports. Folks either rave about Fisher & Paykel's washing
machines - or trash 'em.

Have the appliance repair community seen a high than usual repair rate
for F&P washing machines...? (Frankly, seems all brands have a pretty
good incidence of repair necessity - keeps fix-it guys happy, I'll
bet...)

Thanks in advance for recommendations.

~waves

Hi,

Something that may help, some consumers opinions....
http://www.epinions.com/Washing_Mach...her_and_paykel

Nobody wants to buy one in my area....lack of service, no parts, no
info/support help.

jeff.
Appliance Repair Aid
http://www.applianceaid.com/