mac davis

Default Magnets from old PCs?

On Thu, 13 Oct 2005 11:00:53 -0700, "Charles Spitzer"
wrote:

"mac davis" wrote in message
.. .
On 12 Oct 2005 14:16:08 -0700, "Jay Pique" wrote:

Well folks, I've made an "executive decision" and decided not to take
the magnets out of the old computers. I had access to a dozen or so
that were being disposed of but I really need to start using my time
more effectively if I'm going to try and improve my woodworking skills
- and my bottom line!

JP
*********************************************** ********
What's the opposite of green? In the black?

Probably a good decision... Do what you enjoy doing and spend a few bucks
on
magnets...
There are several folks on Ebay that specialize in Rare Earth Magnets...
"Pie"
is one of them...
I bought 100 thin 3/8" dia. magnets for $20 plus shipping on a "buy it
now" and
use them all the time... going to order some larger ones next..

I just bought a few larger diameter ones at Lee Valley, and though they
are
probably very good quality, they were way more expensive than the ones on
Ebay... YMMV

try
http://www.wondermagnets.com/cgi-bin...manent_Magnets

that's the same guy..lol
"pie" on Ebay is "force-field magnets", which is at the "wondermagnets" url...

it's a VERY small world, sometimes!

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing