Tom Wait

Default Gatling gun

The plans are excellent or better. CAD drawn, 34 sheets. description page
for each sheet with mat. lists, as good as it gets without CNC code. Paul
has been refining the design and tweeking and updating for 14 years. The
plans show his efforts. You must have seen an early iteration. He also
offfers a CD with a lot of color 3D drawings illustrating the parts and
assemblys. I got that too.
Tom
"steamer" wrote in message
--How detailed are the plans? Seems to me I got a peek at the RG-G
plans many moons ago and they looked pretty lame..

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : A greasy donut, a cup of
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : coffee and thou...