jim rozen

Default Crimping large cable lugs without a crimper

In article , Lloyd E. Sponenburgh
says...

Aw, Jim! I'm not parrotting some mantra I heard a few times. I was a pro
in electronics for decades until I retired, then started a new business.

I've been a pro the business too, for decades. Still am in fact.
And I've never seen solder joints simply deteriorate over time for
no reason. If exposed to weather or chemicals, yes. But then even
a triple wrapped tube socket will come undone if you leave it out in the
rain for a few years.

Jim

please reply to: