Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

Default Crimping large cable lugs without a crimper

"Eric R Snow" wrote in message
Not to be too "politically correct" but I find "Chinkalloy" offensive.
Not because lots of stuff made in china is ****ty, but because the
word "Chink" is used to insult someone who is or is percieved to be

Well, it IS a deprecatory term, not of the people at large, but of their
business culture and the quality of their metals.

I deal directly a LOT with nationalist Chinese in my business. (fireworks)
I don't think of myself as much of a bigot (we all have some tendency to be
socio-centric), but find a lot of cultural and 'moral' aspects of their
business-doings repugnant. They are - by practice and approval of their
culture - cheap, deliberately averse to quality, and dishonest. It shows in
everything they make, and every relationship they establish with us here.

So, yeah.... I guess what I'm saying is my opinion boils over into my
description of the metal.

Ok... I'll try to force my muscle-memory into typing Chinalloy instead.

LLoyd