The3rd Earl Of Derby

Default Grrrrr B&Q Grrrrrr

Lobster wrote:
AlexW wrote:
Dave wrote:

Earlier this year I bought a 14.4V PPro drill, the bearings are
starting to get loose and the chuck is a bit wobbly so I decided to
take it back under the 3 year warranty and get a replacement.
Unfortunately I couldn't find the receipt but assumed that this
wouldn't be a problem because it was obviously not very old and
seemed to have a date code on the base of the drill body.

Maybe try a few more branches of B&Q, IME someone will give in, and
its more immediate than letters...

Just go back to the same B&Q when there's somebody else on the till
and try again. They are normally extremely helpful IME over this
sort of thing; you probably just got somebody on a bad day.

David

Don't they have a returns kiosk in B&Q? i wouldn't know as I've never been
to a B&Q.
I do know that 2 of my local sheds have these kiosk just inside entrance to
the sheds solely for the purpose of returns of faulty goods and the same
personell are manning it.

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite