The3rd Earl Of Derby

Default Grrrrr B&Q Grrrrrr

wrote:
Dave wrote:

I'd expected them to apologise for my inconvenience and deal with it
in a couple of minutes to get a satisfied customer and move to the
next management issue, instead we spent about an hour trying to find
my transaction in their system - to cut a long story short they
refused to take it back without the receipt. They turned a minor
quality problem into a thoroughly p*ssed off dissatisfied customer.

I'd expect any shop to tell me to **** off if I didn't have a receipt.

That's why I keep the receipt taped inside the original box in the
loft for anything high value/with a warranty/likely to go wrong (i.e
electromechanical)

Keep better records.

Cheers

Paul.

Yep! and after the warrenty period they can be disposed of.
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite