Paul

Default Grrrrr B&Q Grrrrrr

Christian McArdle wrote:
- to cut a long story short they refused to take it back without the
receipt. They turned a minor quality problem into a thoroughly
p*ssed off dissatisfied customer.

Try again when the pillock isn't on duty. They're normally very good at B&Q
returns. I've never been required to produce the receipt, provided I'm
willing to accept vouchers or replacement.

Christian.

Same experience here. I have been know to take stuff back other people
have disposed of because it broken and that shouldn't matter either its
the product that guaranteed not the receipt.

Paul