Tom

Default Kitchen units which ones?

Suggest you google the group for a thread I kicked off recently entitled
Would you buy another kitchen from Wickes?

--
RRH

Thanks for that, the previous thread makes interesting reading including the
telephone abuse you received, however I'm still not sure which to go for.
It's a small kitchen so I may go and pick some units from B&Q and fetch
them
home myself.

I did that recently with 4 small 300mm units to make bases for shelf units
(nothing to do with kitchen) and found the construction was fine, similar
the MFI units I built years ago but they used to stock them in MFI in those
days, Ahh well, happy days.
Things don't seem to have changed a lot in construction terms except the
drawers which seem to be made of bent mild steel and look a much better and
stronger design than the old ones.
Thank you all for your comments, much appreciated, Will try and get a
catalogue from ALNO before deciding, I don't think I'll go down the IKEA
road.
Cheers
Tom